Discover What To NEVER Feed Your Labrador - Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips From a Labrador Insider.
If you're serious about your Labrador and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Labrador on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 07.44
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Labrador to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Labrador. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Labrador, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Labradors and want to make sure you care for your Labrador properly? Labradors, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Labrador. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Labrador is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Labrador trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Labrador can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Labrador that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on. It's frustrating to hear about Labrador owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
It's frustrating to hear about Labrador owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Labrador.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up with anything less than a healthy perfect little Labrador do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Labrador. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Labrador, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to Labradors? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Labrador. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Labrador in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Labrador does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Labrador owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Labrador. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Labrador is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Labrador has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador"
In over 120 pages I have done my best to cover nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Labrador from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Labrador either.
Apart from spending may months going through every bit of Labrador information I could get my hand on, I interviewed several vets and Labrador breeders to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto several well respected Labrador authorities and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador"
- Discover if the Labrador the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a Labrador are explained to help you in your decision.
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Labrador just because "they look cute ". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Labrador family.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Labrador should be getting. Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Labrador's dietary needs is clearly explained, including dangerous foods to avoid!)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Labrador, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Labrador and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Labrador that has these characteristics. (not all do, so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Labrador breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer this suggested list of questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Labrador will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Labrador" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Labrador when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Labrador Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Labrador related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Labrador from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Labrador. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn all the important information to save you time and money.( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Labrador are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Labrador. For instance, your Labrador uses his eyes, mouth, voice, body and tail to communicate. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for answers to certain questions? (these resources may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Labrador to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Labrador the best you can, and to get the best from your Labrador, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age, or as soon as possible. (extensive proven training techniques described in detail, including for the older dog)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Labrador is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas , there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Labradors are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones plus a few other tricks)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female Labrador. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Labrador. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover if pet medical insurance can save you money or not. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Labrador. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their long hair that does shed coming out of winter, Labrador require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your Labrador in a house filled with kids. Just as your Labrador needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Labrador. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador".
Here's what a few Labradors owners had to say about my ebook.
I would love to add your comments and pics soon as well!
I would like to sincerely thank you for your The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador.
I found the information in the book excellent and the training tips have worked so well on Benji.
My husband, Mark and I, have both listened to the audios in the car and they have been so helpful in sorting our a few of Benji's nagging behavior problems we have to deal with, such as chewing and potty training.
Thanks so much again.
Cheryl & Mark Taylor.
Reno, California. USA.
Hi there Sharda,
It's Mary Jenkins from Tampa, Florida.
Just a quick note to let you know how much your ebook has helped me.
I was new to Labradors and didn't have a clue what to expect or even where to begin looking to buy a Lab!
Your guide made everything so much easier knowing what to expect and what to make sure we checked before paying for her.
Jessie is now 5 months old and just gorgeous. We have followed your walking training techniques and she walks quiet well on a leash now. My children just love her and with your help have even learnt how to teach her a few tricks.
Thanks for the help on line as well. I intend to send you a picture of Jessie shortly.
Tampa Florida. USA.
Dear Mrs Baker,
I wish to congratulate on a very thorough and well put together Labrador book and 2 audios.
I've been a Labrador owner for over 27 years now and have regularly shown my Labs. You covered all the basics for the newcomer very well indeed, plus there is plenty of interesting and helpful information for oldies like me!
I would be very happy to recommend your Labrador book and audio package to any new or seasoned Lab owners.
All the best.
St Ives. Cambridgeshire. UK.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I loved the Labrador ebook and audios.
I am one of those mad Lab owners who read everything they can find on Labradors. Your book is certainly one of the best I have ever found.
I can tell you have done your homework because all the issues I have had to face over the years with my Labs was well covered. The dog health tips and training audios are really well done as well.
Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Balmain, Sydney. Australia.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "Why is my Labrador puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes?"
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my doggy in an apartment?"
- "Where can I buy a healthy Labrador?"
- "How can I help with my Labrador's skin allergies"
- "Will they get along with my other dogs?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a doggy Labrador?"
- "My Labrador has this awful habit of eating his poop. How can I stop it?"
- "I want to breed my Labrador, are there any risks doing this?"
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my Labrador's pregnancy?"
- "My Labrador seems to hate my husband! What can I do?"
- "How long can a Labrador live for?"
- "How do I clip the nails myself?"
- "What vaccinations should my Labrador be getting and when?"
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Labrador?"
- "My Labrador "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Labrador that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $27.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $27.77 to $37.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
6 GENUINE FREE BONUSES
VALUED AT $86.14!
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 1 Potty Training Made Fast and Easy - ebooklet
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 2 Managing The Barking Dog - ebooklet
A dog that is barking inappropriately can soon drive you and your neighbors a little crazy! This ebooklet outlines the easy steps you need to take to quickly control your barking dog.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $9.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 3 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up - ebooklet
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 4 Dog Training Secrets Revealed - AUDIO
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional Australian dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more. The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 5 Secrets To Walking Your Labrador On and Off the Leash - ebooklet
Don't be dragged around the block by your pulling dog. This ebooklet clearly explains in detail, how to quickly and with minimum fuss, teach your Labrador to walk comfortably beside you either on or off the leash.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 13.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" ebook package.
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS # 6 Labrador Popular Pet Names - ebooklet - ebooklet
Just like people, pets need an identity of their very own. They need a name! If you are acquiring a new Labrador, he or she may not have a name yet. Or, if you are adopting a pet from a shelter, their name may be unknown. In these cases, you need to think of the perfect name for your pet. This ebook contains over 1800 male and female dog names to assist you.
(RETAIL PRICE $13.55) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase "The Complete Owner’s Guide To The Labrador" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Labrador.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $27.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 120 page e-book for $27.77, PLUS 6 FREE bonuses valued at $86.14. See above.
This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 56 days to review the e-book package and free bonuses and discover for yourself the value and benefits these books can provide to you.. You can easily get a refund at anytime during those 56 days and you even get to keep the e-book and FREE bonuses. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the next few days, I am including for FREE, 6 Bonus resources for your Labrador valued at $86.14.
That's over $86 of FREE bonuses just for trying my Labrador ebook package.
See above for more details.
You better hurry to take advantage of this special offer before it expires.
Thank you for visiting.